Meet & Championship Policies
- Swim Meets are a requirement for most training groups.
- You must opt-IN to meets on the team website. Just commit to the meet and/or
sessions you can attend. If you do not commit you will not be entered.
- You must adhere to your branch volunteer policy in order for your child(ren) to
- There is a $25 fee for entering your swimmer after the commitment deadline. You
must contact your respective Head Coach to get entered after the deadline.
- You will be responsible for all fees associated with a meet as of the entry
deadline. There are no refunds of meet fees for any reason.
- Swimmers must notify their coaches before the meet if they cannot swim in the
evening events. Failure to notify the coaches will result in the swimmer being
disqualified from racing all other events for the duration of the meet. In addition,
not taking one’s place in the evening meet will deny another interested swimmer
the opportunity to race.
Championship Meet Policy:
- Swimmers in the top half of training groups are required to attend at least one
championship meet at the highest level for which they qualify in a season.
These meets often fall on school vacation dates. This is a part of swimming
that families have figured out in the past and all families are expected to make
these meets fit their personal calendar.
- It is an honor to be on a Crimson relay at a championship meet. Swimmers
are expected to attend meets for which they qualify on a relay only. If the team
relay is disqualified because of a no-show the responsible party will be fined
$100 and may be removed from championship relays for the remainder of the